Fine One - One Review | Benefit Cosmetics

Another one of Benefit's somewhat-new product, the Fine-One-One, has been a love hate within the beauty community as far as I have seen so far. Some gave it an F while others couldn't stop giving it love. In my opion I love it as a dimensional cream blush.

The concept behind the poduct is  to bring a sheer and bright colors to both the lips and cheeks, and bring a "lift", "shape" and "pop" to the cheeks with just a single sweep for "instant cheekbones".


The product consists of three colors: Soft Champagne to highlight, a  Watermelon and Sheer Coral for a beautiful flush of color over the apples of the cheeks.

When I use this product, I blend the two blusher colors together and leave the highlighter on top. When blended together they create a GORGEOUS soft "airbrushed" finish of color on the cheeks.

It seems perfect for the Spring and Summer seasons with its cream consistency and sheer glow it brings to the cheeks. This product can be used on its own or under a favorite blush! I love using a pop of Benefits Coralista over the top.

Used on the lips, and all colors combined, it makes a fun spring time deep coral finish with a champagne sheen! But since we've already learned how multi-functinal this product is, its only necessary to know that each color can be used individually as well! I love to use a combination of the Watermelon and Sheer Coral, the use the Soft Champagne in the center of my bottom lip for a pop of light to bring dimension to the lips!

Sometimes I feel that the colors wont show up enough and will sweep the product at least twice over my cheek bone. The Soft Champagne is my favorite color out of the three colors, so I often will use the corner of that color to intensify the highlight even more. This is the only true problem I had with the product overall.

Its very easy to customize different looks from this product which makes it good for any type of person. I give it an A!

Get it here!

See my most recent Sephora Haul video!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects