L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash (YSL GLossy Stain dupe)

I finally decided to give these L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash go when I realized I didn't want to buy the ridiculously over priced YSL version of these. Although these are in fact a "dupe" of the YSL Glossy Stain, they seem to feel the same as the YSL as well as act the same in regards to the formula. I do think YSL has better colors, but I was able to pick up a few of these that I did think were worth the $7.99 - $9.99 that they cost. 

They have a wonderful creamy texture that feels smooth on the lips until it dries, then changes into a more rich version of the orginal application. I found that applying around 4 coats will show the color at it's best.

Being a fidgity person, I am always moving, eating, drinking, chewing, alking, etc. which can soetimes result in lipstick being all over my face. Unfortunatley hat look is no  longer in season.

These have been the answer to my problem, they last all day through rain and shine, eating and drinkng, and unfortunately, not kissing. But I have heard that this is a very kiss-able lip stain without losing too much of their color.






189 Pink Rebellion


184 Rose On And On


Coral Tattoo 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects