NAKED Skin Foundation & NAKED Skin BB Cream Review | Urban Decay

So I recently went on a mad shopping haul for Spring. I will post pictures soon, I was much too exhausted form shopping to film a haul.


Plus the only real, good videos I have made have been hauls, so I say a break is needed. Ya?

Today I have a quick review of a product I have been curious about for awhile now and have finally been able to get my hands on.

I am a huge fan on most Urban Decay products. I hadn't heard many good things about their foundation; therefore, I just blew off the idea of using it completely. When I was at Sephora recently, the sales woman told me that the foundation was medium to high coverage, had many benefits, and felt like nothing was on the skin (hence the name NAKED SKIN).


I picked up the foundation in the shade 4.5, as well as the NAKED SKIN BB Cream. The sales lady proceeded to tell me how AMAZING the BB cream was, which is why we got on the topic of the NAKED SKIN foundation in the first place. She truly did sell me on both the products after making them sound as if they were flawless products from the gods!

The packaging is very nice as well. Although it is on the larger size, it is sleek and has a great pump for easy application.


The NAKED SKIN foundation has a great color range ( 0.5-12.0), which makes it very versatile. The shades that have . in the number are more beige tons, while the whole numbers are more yellow based shades. The coverage was medium and very build able, and was in fact very light on the skin. I will have to say though, it didn't feel like there wasn't anything on my skin, but like I said, it was very light.


I would have to give this a 4 out of 5 stars! I have been loving using this over the BB cream. It create a very natural finish with coverage that is very controllable. If I want light coverage, I can achieve it. I think this is a great quality for people who like to switch up the amount of face makeup they wear.

The BB cream comes in once shade that adjusts itself to the tone of you skim. It's literally like you just added a gaussian bur layer over your face! I found that I need to apply concealer before I put the BB cream on though because the coverage seems to be a bit on the light side.


Although the coverage of the BB Cream is light, I have been able to build it up just a tad.

No Makeup


 NAKID BB Cream


NAKIND Skin (4.5) I suggest going two shades darker if you purchase this foundation

Get the Naked BB Cream here!
Get the NAKED SKIN Foundation here! <- great site to find the right color for you!

Have a beautiful day!

aud.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects