Favorite Mascara Combo! Clump Crusher + TooFaced Nylon Fiber Extensions

So I have always been a junkie for good mascara. Having semi-short eyelashes, I strive for long luxurious lashes (like most girls I feel do) 

There have been a few mascaras that I have been most attached too and have worked best for my lashes. These include the Chanel Le Volume Mascara  and They’re Real! from Benefit. I have also been really loving the mascaras Maybeline has been putting out such as Rocket, and clump crusher.

Awhile back I bought the TooFaced False Lash extensions. I had multiple problems with this product and it ended up just being pushed into the back of my collection. 

For some reason the mascara the fibers came with made my lashes clump and look like spider lashes. The fibers worked great though!  I decided to try using the fibers with other mascaras, and lone behold, it worked!  

I love using the clump crusher with the fibers the most because after about three coats of both the fibers and the mascara, one is able to achieved long and clump-free lashes!

So needless to say I have been completely in love with this combo and will be sure to keep you all updated on other mascaras that work well with the fibers!

Have a beautiful day!

Get Clump Crusher here!
Get the extension fibers here!




2 comments:

  1. Hey! I follow your youtube and found your blog through there. Love your eye look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! thank you for following me! Haha, I am glad you dig the look, means a lot. Keep in touch <3

      Delete

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects