Neon & Beige Nail Tutorial


I felt inspired to photograph a nail tutorial to change up my posts on the blog a little bit. I love reviews but I want to expand the content a little more. What do you all think? 

I have been LOVING this Spring neon and beige trend going around and was inspired by a scarf I recently hated at Target.

Goodluck!

                                     

Products I Used:
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
- Buffing block & Cuticle pusher
- Orly GlowStick
- Maybelline Colorshow Canary Cool

What's your favorite Spring nail look? If you end up trying his look, be sure to post a picture! I love to see what you all create!

Check out my last video here!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects