Best Coral Lip Products | 2013


So coral is one of my most FAVORITE colors to come out of the back of the makeup box AND the closet for Spring and Summer.

What is so great about corals is that just about anyone can pull them off. The beautiful tone compliments beauty in more ways than I can even start to imagine!

I went through my collection and pulled out some of my most favorite coral lip products. Most are from the drug store, which surprised me- it just goes to show you how magical the drugstore can truly be :)


REVLON Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

LOREAL Lip Stain in Coral Tattoo 

 Maybeline Color Whisper in Coral Amibtion

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous

Maybeline Baby Lips in Coral Crush

Stila Clementine Lip Glaze

Juicy Papaya, Coral Crush, Coral Ambition, Rendezvous
(left to right)

Stila Clementine (left) Coral Tattoo (right)


If you all want a deeper review on any of these, please let me know! I'm trying out a few different blog post techniques! 


My most recent video you can watch here! Beauty Things I Suck At!

Aud




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects