Girl Meets Pearl Review | Benefit Cosmetics

I promise I will post about different products other than benefit. I must say, I am a Benefit Addict though. Creative packaging, fun names, and high quality products? You just can't go wrong with that.

For those of you that don't know, I am a highlighter junkie. Benefit has a whole collection of different kinds of highlighters, all of them different and amazing in their own ways.

The packing is reallocate and easy to use. It has a twist at the bottom that pushes the product up for direct application. I typically will stop it off on the back of my hand and use a small fluffy brush for an airbrushed effect.


Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful soft cream luminizer with light-reflecting pigments for a beautiful "from within" dewy glow. It's golden-pink pearl finish will give any type of skin tone a gorgeous glowing finish.

Not only is the highlighter beautiful, but the formula also has many different properties that are good for the skin. The sweet almond extract makes for improved skin firmness as well as smoothness, while The chamomile and raspberry soothes.

Get it here!


Love and Light! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice blog!
    Stop by at mine sometime ♥ Maybe you'd like to follow each other, let's stay in touch ♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have been working very hard on it. I will look at yours now. I completely agree that we should stay in touch and help eachother groww.
      AuDeCouture <3

      Delete

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects