World Famous Neutrals Kits | Benefit Cosmetics

This World Famous Neutrals Kits are not only an awesome idea as a kit itself, but have such a cool concept with incredible products in them as well. I love seeing these book-like kits Benefit has been putting out sitting on my bookshelf! Its truly a makeup lovers dream!

All of these World Famous Neutral kits are amazing! The one I grab for most is The Easiest Nudes Ever Kit. I love how so many beautiful, neutral looks can be achieved from this kit.

Price: $30 USD / $36 CAD each

  • Creaseless Cream Shawdow in R.S.V.p
  • Creaseless Cream Shadow in No Pressure!
  • Long-wear Powder Eyeshadow in Pinky Swear
  • Long-wear Powder Eyeshadow in Call My Buff
  • Long-wear Powder Eyeshadow in Thanks a Latte
  • Long-wear Powder Eyeshadow in Quick! Look Busy






Another cool asset of these kits is that the makeup tray can be removed, leaving the box as cute storage for jewelry and other small nik-naks!



 I love using these two colors to even out my eyelid to cover up any veins as well as giving my eyes a very awake and refreshed look!


Having a matte brown (Quick! Look Busy) in the crease and popping some of the shimmering bronzed coffee (Thanks A Latte) in the outer third of the eye, makes for a beautiful and natural sculpted eye look perfect for an every day neutral look!


All the shawdows are incredibley pigmented and blend together wonderfully. 



 I do not think I have one negative word to say about these amazing creaseless cream eyeshadow. These truly are the creamiest, most pigmented cream eyeshadows I have ever experienced. 
They are such great quality that they can easily be worn alone with just a swipe of the color over the lid, of blend with the shadows that come with the kit.


I have been loving putting the pink sparkling champagne (R.S.V.P.) in the inner 2/3 of my eyelid and using the medium/dark brown shimmering bronzed on the outer corner for a soft smokey eye that is flawless!

Overall I have fallen in love with this kit and highly recommend it. I have heard great reviews on all the other kits too, so be sure to go to the nearest sephora to find which one suites your neutral eye the best!

Have a beautiful day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects