UPDATES + L'Oreal Magicsmooth Souffle Blush

Summer is OFFICIALLY here for me! I am so excited and feel so accomplished. I had an amazing semester and met some amazing new friends.

Check out my most recent video here!


This past weekend was the Hoop Path workshop (for my non-hooper viewers, that is a workshop that consists of inner and outer hoop work. It was very healing for me and I feel that I've come out of these last couple of hard months with a new light!

Today I have a quick review over a product that I have fallen in LOVE with, cream blushes. I love most all cream blushes I have tried, but I want to particularly point out these  

L'Oreal Magicsmooth Souffle Blushes


At first I wasn't pleased with this product, but when I learned how to properly apply it I hadn't seen a blush that gave me such a wonderful pore-less and smooth finish. It has been said that if you don't have close to perfect skin, this blush is hard to pull off. I have not tried this product on ache prone skin yet but will keep you all updated on what I learn. But personally, it works wonders for me even during my serborrhic dermatitis outbreaks!

The whipped texture makes for easy application that looks airbrushed and flawless/natural. I apply the product using my clean finger tips but have found that stifling brushes work just as well!

What so great about these blushes are that. The color range is not that wide, but do include some very versatile natural flushed colors.

As of tomorrow I will start putting up more detailed images of the products I review! 
Get the blushes here or at your local drugstore!

aud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects