Favorite Coral Products | Spring 2013

After my last post of my favorite coral product, I received soo many requests on my favorite coral products in general! It was a hard choice to pick only a few things, but I am pretty sure I weeded it down to the best of the best!

Favorite Corals| 2013



Coralist | Benefit


Revlon LipButter in Juicy Papya | Coralina by Milani

Revlon's Seashell | OPI Cajun Shrimp

Stila Lip Glaze Clementine

Stila Self-Adjusting Blush Coral | Revlon Lip Balm Stain



Coral Crush from the TooFaced Summer Palette 


What are some of YOUR favorite coral's for this Spring/Summer? Leave a comment below!

Watch my last video here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects