UPDATES! | Au De Couture

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update. There will be a lot of changes happening to my blog and videos. I have been inspired by so many beautiful things around me and have a whole new outlook on life and the way I want to portray myself and my craft through my blog.

Expect a drastic change in the blog layout that will not only be more girly, but well designed as well. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment down below! I love to hear your input.

I will also be putting a team together that will be doing new and exciting things that are a secret for now!

Also be prepared for a giveaway that will be coming very soon!

Check out my May Favorites here!

love and light

Aud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects