Lip Balm Lipstick Review | Stilla Cosmetics

Hello my beauty friends!

 Sorry I haven't been keeping up much with the updates! I am crazy busy with finals, but only have three weeks left so I should be rocking awesome stuff out soon!
I am working on figuring out a good method that will work for my schedule in order to post and post often.

Today I have a special little little product too review that I have absolutely fallen in love with!
These Spring Collection Stilla Lip Balm Lipsticks are INCREDBILE. They have beautiful pigmentation and great moisurizing power. The minty "taste" they leave behind is cooling and refreshing on the lips! 

A few facts:
  • Creamy and hydrating formula with phytoderived emollient properties
  • Certified organic sunflower based polyglycerides hydrates and smooth lip contours, while adding volume and definition
  • Naturally cooling peppermint oil is an emollient-rich botanical that provides excellent antiseptic and astringent benefits with a refreshing tingle that both soothes and stimulates irritated lips
  • A handy mirror on top of the cap for easy application on-the-go


I chose two pinks of the 9 shades that the collection had to offer, but all of them were beautiful!



Amelia is pink-taupe that is great for those days that you want some color but don't want COLOR! I have found this to be a great everyday lip shade for the Spring and it goes with most the Spring looks I have been doing!







Betsy, my personal favorite, is a Hot Pink with cool undertones.  love to wear this shade of the day sI want to rock the "POP! of NEon" trend that is going on this Spring. These are so easy to use, lip liner not needed!



I hope you enjoyed this quick review and will go out and try some of these wonderful lippies! Hopefully uou will love them as much as I have! I plan on going to get a couple more tomorrow, actually ;)

Get Betsy here!
Get Amelia here!

aud,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects