TARTE Maracuja Lip Exfoliant Review

I constantly feel like I am on an endless hunt fot eh perfect lip prodcuts. They either don't moisturize enough, or moisturize great but only last about 5 minutes, or just plain out o not work at all. 

I have to say that this is by far my favorite lip scrub I have ever placed my hands on. Tatre, being an organic line (which I love) created this lip scrub using 

What I love about this scrub is how fine the sugar is, it makes for a really smooth exfoliation (as well as the antioxidants and vitamin C which also provide smoothness) plus since it is organic you can lick the sugar off your lips for a minty, refreshing treat! 

The maracuja oil leaves the lips feeling firm, smooth and hydrated!

The only issue I find with this is that is does not keep a good moisturized lip after the lips are exfoliated, they actually kind of seem dried out (very similar to a facial exfoliation). I usually follow this product up with some sort of lip balm.





The packaging is very cute too and is easily stored.


You get  0.7 oz of this product for $16.00 and a little bit goes a long way with this stuff, so it's worth the money. If you're in the market for a good lip scrub, I highly suggest trying this!

Get the product here.

Have a beautiful day! 
aud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AuDeCouture © 2012 | Designed by David Swanson Template by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects